Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring...Are you there??

So I swear it is suppose to be spring, then why is there snow outside my door?!? Why does Mr. Weather man state there will be more tomorrow? Oh Colorado weather you bother me so. Basically I walked outside and stepped on a patch of ice and hit my whole left side of my body on the concrete. Let's just say my body is not happy with me right now. Just a few bruises and scrapes, so I should be okay.

This Sunday is my Mom's birthday...I won't say how old she is on because she might kill me :). going to make her a cake it should be fun.

I took the little girl I nanny to her Occupational Therapist appointment today, she was so cute and totally showed off for me. She is starting to learn to eat on her own and I am so proud of her. She has really come a long way.

I got a new back pack for school, Yes I am adult and I should not get excited about little things like that, but I am starting a new career at a new schools so I need a new back pack :)

Love
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment