Monday, February 21, 2011

The Girl Who Stopped Swimming -book review



I have always been a huge lover of books, lately I have started to enjoy this love again. Thanks to a friend I meet through her blog she shares all her favorite books with me, so I add them to my library list. The first book I added to my list was "The Girl That Stopped Swimming."

This was a great book with lots twists and turns to keep me interested. It is about a Lady named Laurel who lives with her husband and daughter in a quiet town. One day her a young girl is found dead in their swimming pool. This situation soon sends Laurels world into a tail spin. She chooses to contact her sister for help and in the process tests her marriage and brings to the services some long buried family secrets.

I think this book needs to be added to everyone's library list.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love getting a new book idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - I usually don't take many photos of myself as I perpetually need to lose some weight - lol!

    Thanks for the book recommendation. Sounds a little heavy. I just finished two books of historical fiction on Nazi Germany - Sarah's Key and Those Who Save Us. They were good, but now I'm looking for a light novel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll put it on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagged you in a post that is perfect for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete