Monday, November 8, 2010

Music is love

Best weekend Ever!! So for people that don't really know me I am a total music freak. A rock chick to be exact :)

My best friend Sheri and I went a concert to see two of my favorite bands Mayday Parade and Breathe Carolina. I love being at a show. No one cares that I am disabled. No one cares I walk funny, hold my hands funny or lose my words sometimes. I spent my night jumping up and down and singing at the top of my lungs. I felt free and like me!!

On to other news I need a new job...nanny job is ending soon :(

love and Hugs,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Rock OUT, sister! That sounds so fun. Good for you!

    Love, Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title of this blog! I believe that it is included in your artwork from me...haha!

    I feel the same way! Speaking of music...i have yet to go to a show out here in Chicago...sad day! I really need to work on this!

    ReplyDelete