Tuesday, October 5, 2010

some days are just plain rough

Today is one of those days when I wish I could have just stayed in bed.

School is getting really hard, and having learning disabilities makes it about ten times harder than it is for a "normal" person. I failed my last two exams and I have another exam that I am not feeling so great about on Thursday. So if you have some good luck wishes you can spare...please send them my way:)

I meet my new OT today. I am a little nervous. I have a lot anxiety about meeting new doctors, I get tired of feeling like a science experiment. We are going to work on my hands first, because they are causing me the most pain and interfere with my life right now.

My brain is so exhausted right now. I will update you later on how my appointment goes.

Love ya,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I believe in you! Good luck though :)

    ReplyDelete