Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I decided I would start a new blow for the new year. I am so glad 2009 is over. My year was filled with one struggle after another. 2010 will be much better I am sure of it.

Here are a few of my goals for this year:
1) lose 30 pounds and stay healthy through out the year
2) Switch schools and start working towards becoming a Occupational Therapist for kids with special needs
3) worry less about money
4) Travel more
5) learn how to cook

This is just the small list but it's a start right? I worked out for an hour today so #1 is underway.

I am still having trouble with my feet and legs, so far the leg doctor says surgery will not fix my problem. No one can figure out why at 25 years old, I wake up not being able to move my left foot at all. Doctors have thrown around all sorts of ideas and horrible diseases I may have. Not want I want to hear, let me tell you. All I know is that the pain in my legs and feet is awful and I need a solution. Next doctors appointment is January 14th for a neurologist.

Live, love, laugh
Ang

1 comment:

  1. i might have stolen your idea to start a blog...lol!

    ReplyDelete